The enemy Battle Tank, or simply known as Enemy Tank or just Tank, is the equivalent to the Battle Tank, only with a different shape, different color and has two cannons instead of one. The Battle Tank is a heavy cavalary unit utilized by the Crimson Empire.
Strategu depends on the enemy that controls that area (if Mcduff controls the area the attacks are going to be reckless)
Spoils of WarEdit
- XP (2 per hit, 12 XP upon destruction)
- Cash (30 per hit, 430 upon destruction)
- Steel Plates
- Armor Plates
- Tank Blueprints
- Broken Track
- Driver Goggles
- HEAT Ammunition
- The Enemy Battle Tank has 2 cannons, unlike the homeland Battle Tank which has 1.
- So far, the HEAT Ammunition is the rarest collection to get from a destroyed Enemy Battle Tank.
- It seemed that the player can also obtain Armor Plates from Elite Droids, and Tank Blueprints, Broken Tracks and Driver Goggles from Crimson Bulldozers. The Steel Plates item can also be found in various enemy units.
- Their Design was Based of the Apocalypse Tank From Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 and Mammoth Tanks From Tiberian Series Minus The Anti-air Missile pods on each side,